- Customer Reviews (0)
If you are in full-on homeschool planning mode, you don't want to miss this awesome 39 page DIY Homeschool Planner. It is packed with forms you can print to create the perfect planner for your family.
From calendars and. reading logs to attendance trackers and password keepers, you will love all that this homeschool planner has to offer. This ebook is designed for you to download and print to create exactly what you need to keep all your homeschool records up-to-date and in one place.
This planner includes the following:
• Year at a glance - This page features a box for each month of the year from July to June. It's perfect for recording an overview of themes or topics you want to cover each month. Or, it's a great place to pencil in field trip ideas, college-prep deadlines, and more.
• Quarter at a glance - Four pages with three months on each page. These can be used the same way as the year-at-a-glance page, but there is room for a little more detail.
• Password tracker - If you use specific websites in your homeschool on a regular basis, you may want to keep track of your passwords in your planner. This is great incase you have to delete your browser's cache and lose all of your saved passwords.
• Curriculum research and tracker - While you're planning the upcoming year and deciding what curriculum to use, use the research page to list publishers, prices, etc.
When you've decided what you're going to use, record this year's information on the curriculum tracker.
• Reading log - Print one page for each child, and record the books they read through the course of the school year. You can also print one to track your read-alouds.
• Field trip planner - On this page, you can record all important information such as the address, website, and phone number of your field trip venue. You can also make notes of special things you need to pack or special instructions.
• Attendance tracker - This page is unnumbered so you can track attendance however you choose. You can number the boxes and color each one as you conclude each day.
• Monthly calendars - There is one calendar page for each month of the year. There are a multitude of ways you can use these pages. Record co-op days, plan tests, map out your yearly calendar, etc.
• Weekly schedules - There are six weekly planner pages included. You can choose from an overview look, an hourly layout, one-page and two page layouts.