Add a little fun to your wintertime homeschool lessons with this free Arctic Friends activity pack. Arctic animals are fun to study, because they’re so cute. Waddly little penguins. Narwhals with their unicorn horns. Big, furry polar bears. Fun stuff!
Free Arctic Animals Activity Pack
This winter, your kids will enjoy completing these Arctic Animals activities! Inside this free printable, you’ll find the following activities:
- word search
- mazes – Laminate the mazes, and your kids can complete them with a wet-erase marker, wipe it clean, and do it again.
- word list – This list can be used for spelling, vocabulary, and creative writing.
- tracing page – Younger kids can hone their fine motor skills by tracing the line. Older kids may enjoy decorating their penguin with markers, paints, torn paper (for a mosaic).
- and more!
To download your free printable pack, you must sign up to receive my emails. Enter your contact information below. You should receive your download link within the hour. If, after an hour, you have not received your link, please contact me and we’ll figure it out together.
Please note that your link will expire in 3 days, and it can only be downloaded twice. Be sure to download and save it once it arrives in your inbox. Also note, these files will not open on a tablet or smart phone. You will need to open them from a PC or laptop. Enjoy!
See what my friends have to share today:
- Free Polar Bear PreK Handwriting
- Color and Copywork: Facts About Arctic Animals
- Life of a Polar Bear Emergent Readers
You may also enjoy these arctic posts…