Do you have a little one who is ready to learn the alphabet?
Do you have a beginning writer who could use a little handwriting practice?
Then, I’ve got just what you need! This set of ABC Handwriting Pages is perfect for your homeschool.
Alphabet Handwriting Pages
This pack is perfect for your beginning writers. All 26 pages are the same. Your writers can trace or color the letters at the top of the page along with a picture representing that beginning sound.
Next, students will use the handwriting lines to practice writing both upper- and lowercase letters.
Finally, kids will complete a cut-and-paste activity which encourages them to focus on the sounds each letter makes.
To download your free printable pack, you must sign up to receive my emails.
Enhance your alphabet lessons:
You should be able to find these books at your local library or bookstore. If not, you can always order them from Amazon, and add them to your homeschool library.
- Eating the Alphabet by Lois Ehlert
- Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin, Jr.
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC by Dr. Seuss
- The Construction Alphabet Book by Jerry Pallotta
- S is for S’Mores: A Camping Alphabet by Helen Foster James
- Animalia by Graeme Base
- Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABC by June Sobel
- My Big Animal Book by Roger Priddy
- Curious George’s ABCs by H. A. Rey
- On Your Toes: A Ballet ABC by Rachel Isadora
Educational Tools for Kids
- Match It! Memory Game
- ABC Cookies Game
- VTech Alphabet Apple
- Alphabet Marks the Spot Floor Mat
- Self-Correcting Letter Puzzles