Writing is such an important part of the educational process for students of all ages and stages. Whether your student is just learning to write or is learning to write essays, as a homeschool mom, you will be teaching writing.
I have used many tools and techniques throughout my sixteen years of homeschooling. I love nothing more than sharing my favorite resources, curriculum, and tips with fellow homeschool moms.
Our favorite resources:
- The Best Writing Tools for Students – In this post, I share some of our favorite writing tools including tools for students who need accommodations.
Our favorite writing tips:
- 8 Fun Writing Activities for Kids – Even reluctant writers will find something fun in this list!
- 3 Ways to Get Kids Excited About Writing – Includes 50 free printable writing prompts!
- 25 Ways to Incorporate Writing Into All Subjects – Ideas for all grade levels
- Teaching Friendly Letter Writing with Picture Books – Includes a book list and free printables
- Teaching Narrative Writing with Picture Books – Includes a book list and free printables
- Do You Teach Cursive Writing In Your Homeschool? – Benefits of teaching cursive writing and a free printable
- Penguin Handwriting Pack – Manuscript and cursive pages included!
- January Writing Prompts – 31 writing prompts – one for each day of the month!
- Alice in Wonderland Handwriting Bundle – Three fonts to choose from!
- Alphabet Handwriting Practice Pages – Perfect for preschoolers!
- Animal Notebooking and Writing Pages – Kids can record fun facts or create stories for each of the 26 animals featured in this pack.
- Star Wars Handwriting Bundle – Three fonts to choose from!
- Free Christmas Carol Copywork and Handwriting Pages – ‘Tis the season!
- A to Z Animal Themed Handwriting Pages – One set of handwriting pages and one set of coloring pages featuring 26 different animals… These go perfectly with the animal notebooking pages listed above.
- Free Father’s Day Writing Prompts – Show dad some love!