Fall is just around the corner. The temperatures are beginning to drop. The apples are ripe for picking. I’m dreaming of making apple crisps, cinnamon apples, and applesauce. We love trying different varieties of apples and comparing the way they look and taste.
I’ve created a fun apple-themed printable pack for you to use with your little ones.
After reading several apple books (see my list below) with your little ones, choose one or more of the activities below to bring the books to life.
- Have some fun teaching little ones how apples grow.
- Gather some friends for an apple taste test.
- Use your leftover apples to create some apple-stamped trees.
- Make some apple oobleck with applesauce.
- Or, make some apple-scented playdough.
Inside this fun apple-themed printable pack for K-2, you’ll find the following activities:
- 4-part puzzles
- Counting practice
- Color by color word
- Draw & write
- Find the Aa
- Fruit and veggie sort
- Write a sentence
- and more!
This apple-themed learning pack is available only to my subscribers.
Enhance your apple-themed lessons:
If you’re looking for more fun for your apple-themed learning plans, check out my top picks from Amazon!
Educational Tools for Kids