Can you believe Valentine’s Day is just around the corner?
It seems that the department stores had their Valentine’s decor on the shelves before my Christmas decorations were down.
So, I was inspired to create a brand new printable for you! This 40-page printable pack is geared for little learners in grades PreK-1.
Valentines Day Printable
With over 30 activities for your little learners in grades PreK-, your kids will be entertained for hours! Inside this free printable pack, you’ll find activities such as
- ABC and number tracing charts – Great for handwriting practice. Laminate these pages, and let kids practice over and over.
- ABC puzzle cards – Laminate these cards, and cut them in half. Mix up the cards, and have children match uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Alphabet and number mazes
- Color recognition practice – Reinforces colors and color words
- Candy heart sorting mat – Kids will sort candy conversation hearts onto the appropriately colored heart on this mat.
- Skip counting puzzles – Skip count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s.
- Handwriting practice – Practice writing the letters Hh and Vv.
- Odd and even sorting mat – Cut out the odd/even cards. Have children sort hearts numbered 1-10 on the appropriate card.
- Simple sudoku – Simple 4×4 board
- Word search – For the older kids
- and more!
Books about Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day Resources
Download your Valentines Day printable.